Rules for SBOA Cashback For Ontario-sired Yearlings
1) Draws for the 2011 Cashback Bonuses will be held at Woodbine Raceway on Ontario Sires Stakes Super Finals Night, Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 6:00p.m. Draws will be conducted inside the entrance to the Hall of Fame.
2) Two yearling names will be drawn from those Ontario-sired yearlings that have gone through the ring at the Canadian Yearling Sale, Sept. 10-11 at Flamboro Downs.
3) Two yearling names will be drawn from those Ontario-sired horses that have gone through the ring at the Forest City Yearling Sale, Oct.15-16 at the Western Fair Agriplex.
4) A cheque for $5000 will be issued by SBOA to the owners of each of the horses drawn, upon the transfer of ownership being completed through Standardbred Canada.
5) Any decisions made by the SBOA Board will be considered final.